Friday 5 October 2012

Just browsing..


So after hours of looking through hundreds of blogs, checking how other students present their work and peeking at the tasks i will be facing in the future, I discovered that there are LOADS of ways to show your work! I also discovered old friends from the same college i studied at are also doing the same course and have either started in Jan or last Sept. Always handy if i need an extra bit of help or guidance. Good to know! The tasks look fun and I'm not so scared anymore with what i thought requirements might involve.
Today i have had a day of getting to grips with Myunihub and Libguides- finding my way round as it were! Have to admit, it looked a bit daunting at first but i think I've got to grips where everything is. (well most things?!) For my task 1a I am going to upload both my performing and side job CV's and then a brief Description of my working life so far in chronological order. Just to give a bit of everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment