Tuesday 13 November 2012

Helter Skelter life.

So I have been away for a while due to my HECTIC life! There's been ups and some downs unfortunately which has naturally steered me away from my Uni work. 

So a little Un-Uni catch up on my life: 

(The low) my dad had a big health scare recently and was hospital bound for quite some time. This had a massive impact on our family as we're all so close and none of us have ever had any problems with our health thank god. My evenings and any spare time i had were spent by his bed in hospital and luckily he recovered from his operation very well and is now home and back to his normal self again, with no signs of any scares to come in the near future! 

(The High/s) So After a low something goods gotta come right?! I landed myself a part in a play! I am going to be playing Yuliya in Checkovs play 'The Wood Demon' which is going to be shown at The Lord Stanley Theatre in London from the end of Nov to the middle of Dec. I am soooo excited and rehearsals are going great! 

Also I have kind of been promoted at work (my side job in a primary school). My previous role was of a general teaching assistant in a year four classroom, but seeing as there are so many children in my class with needs, whether they be special needs, academic support or behavioural issues, I have been asked to work with one child in particular as a one to one mentor because our relationship is a very good one. This is asking a lot more from me in my side job than any other role I have played before on the work front and can be very tiring but I love it so far and feel I am helping his life. 

ONE LAST THING BEFORE I BORE YOU TO DEATH! 
I'm 21 this Sunday!!!!! And I'm MEGA excited!!!! I am having friends and family come together to celebrate at my house and can't wait to see everyone together which doesn't happen much! WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!

THAT'S ALL!! Haha sorry- but thought it necessary for me to continue on if you all know why I have been 'avoiding' work! 

IF ANYONE HAS ANYTHING THEY THINK WOULD HELP ME WITH THESE NEXT SET OF TASKS PLEASE LET ME KNOW! - I hate feeling out of the loop, especially not being there for the last campus session!!!! Arrghhh! X

Onto the next set of tasks! Much love, Ellis x 

1 comment:

  1. Hi ellis, really pleased to hear that your dad is better and fantastic news on the job. I'm a little behind as well and your right it's horrible feeling knowing that your out of the loop. Not leading by example, i'd say the task revolves around getting your journal started and the reader. take note of all the theorists and start there. x

    ReplyDelete